Sunday 27 March 2011

Back once again!!

Dear Readers, Well both of you anyway!


I must apologise for me lack of recent blogs, I seemed to get off to a great start with the whole writing thing and then hit a massive wall. 


If only I could write as well as I can talk, I would have faired much better... which is a stark difference of opinion to many a teacher who had the pleasure of teaching me only a few years ago!


I always wanted to write and publish a blog to discuss and bring to light (terrible pun) various ideas and subjects I fall upon as I meander my way through my own career... I went crazy on solar panels, crazy lights, handrails and bollards. I woke up one day and simple couldn't think of much more to talk about at the time. 


Well readers, this time is up... I have got loads on my mind now all of which involves industry news, product oddities and the riducoulsness of switching of lights to save money! I have now seen things to interest us all and will be taking the time to discuss these in the coming weeks.


Meanwhile, I would to thank you all for your continuing interest on a weird lighting chap banging on about things that fall in and out of his mind and do hope you enjoy what will be coming up very soon.


Happy Lighting,


Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment